Height: 6’1 or 1.86
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Agency: SCA management @sca.studio
1. How did you get into modeling?
When I was 20 years old, my father sent pictures in to a few agencies and I didn’t know about it haha
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
My family owns a construction company. When I’m not modeling, I work with my uncle doing electrical. It’s flexible!
3. Whats your most embarrassing moment?
The other day I was doing a shoot and I was sitting on a chair. The photographer told me to lean back on the chair and as I was doing it, the chair fell over
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love the fact that I can post something from home in nyc, and someone all the way from across the world can see it and comment amazing positive words
5. Describe your personal style?!
I would say I’m pretty casual, not too flashy…I catch myself wearing white T shirts and sweatsuits a lot they’re comfortable and I’m also a gym rat, but I do love fashion!
6. Favorite part of your body?!
I would have to say my favorite part of my body is…my arms!
7. Where are your roots?
I’m mostly Italian, from Sicily, but I do have a little German in me 🙂
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Omg…no question Kylie Jenner
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Hm…I like a lot of freestyle calisthenics stuff, like handstands. I know how to build a house! Haha! And um I’m a great singer when I’m in my shower!
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment? Most
interesting thing online at the moment would have to be @twistedmalemag !