Name: Pedro Salinas Sardon
Hometown: Salamanca (Spain )
Agency: Taylor Kelsaw MGMT
1. How did you get into modeling?
I got into modeling being discovered online in Spain, and thanks to that I assisted to various modeling competitions and runways; making myself a name step by step.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
If I’m not modeling, I’m all day making and listening to music; you can also find me at the gym training, keeping a clean diet, working on myself mentally and physically.
I also train others and show them the way to a successful active lifestyle, through something I created called; Beyond Fitness & Nutriton.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Jump of a plane with a parachute on(skydiving).
I’m afraid of heights, so definitely it was hard to face one of my biggest fears, but totally worth it.
4. Whats your life moto?
Follow your passion and stare at fear with a smile; you can lose a thousand times in life, but it can just take one win to make it.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I’m a very active person, normally I use street and sportswear on my daily basis.
A short list of my favorite brands are, Express, Armani, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Body Engineers(sportswear), and Pull and Bear.
My favorite fragrance is from Carolina Herrera.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Electronic music (hi energy but very introvert)
And when Trap music when I’m relaxed.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I Have Mexican and Spanish roots.
I was born in Mexico City, and I’m currently in Spain at the city of Salamanca.
The best things to do in Salamanca are too; visit the University of Salamanca which is one of the oldest universities in the world, walk around all it’s beautiful streets, and visit the lovely stone cathedral.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
I looove Dua Lipa.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I play several musical instruments (Guitar, drum, piano) and love to create original and great video content.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
For me I believe it’s; controversy, music, and Fitness.
Photo Credits: Andres Moca + Antonio Garcia Perles