1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
Sassy, romantic, kind 🙂
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tourdates, new videos?!
My new single ‚Jesus Is a Preston Boy‘ is being received so well, I am incredibly happy. To have received support from your blog and international publications such as Attitude magazine really makes all the hard work worth it! My music video has just been released too, which was shot across various parts of Northern England where I’m from. It even includes ‚The Thompsons Arms‘ a well-known LGBT venue which I even reference in the song. Tour dates will begin next year, I’m currently looking into booking a lot shows – not just in the UK but Europe too! Hopefully a lot of festivals over the summer! If you want me to come to your town, just reach out to me on social media and let me know!
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
* I piano, guitar and even clarinet. I’m a self-taught pianist too!
* I love that pop music allows for a sense of humour too, therefore my lyrics always have some funny observation or comments in. eg. ‚Drag me through the streets see if I care, because I look great in underwear‘. Pop music allows a serious message to be delivered in a fun way
* I have a four-octave vocal range (on a good day), I’m chasing after Mariah! 🙂
* I’m proudly LGBT in my lyrics. I always want to be honest about my life in my work and believe that the pop landscape needs more authenticity like that in these times!
*I’m an award nominated songwriter. I adore writing songs, melodies, lyrics, chord progressions, string arrangements. You name it, I love the craft,
4. What can we expect 2019 from you?
2019 will be a busy and exciting year for me. My second single will be out in February and then the third, fourth and fifth throughout the year. I’ll be playing live as much as possible to, I’d love to support some great touring pop artists too. So they’ll be lots of music, videos and gigs from me and hopefully some wonderful unexpected adventures to be had too!
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit?
Depends what you define as ‚bad‘ haha. Some I won’t mention here :). I love to clean, which some people find annoying! I love the Spice Girls too but I don’t feel guilty about it 🙂
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I’m quite good at accents! I can do some impressions of Scottish, Irish, Liverpudlian – they’re always good to use at a party!
7. Being on stage feels like….!
A dream! An absolute dream. It’s my favourite place to be. I feel more alive on stage than anywhere else. I feel more connected to myself, the universe, to everything. It is such a rush of adrenaline to perform and such an honour to be able to entertain and connect with so many new people in the audiences and share the experience together.