Name: Olumide Onajide
Hometown:Woodland Park, New Jersey
1. How did you get into modeling?
While playing college basketball for Rutgers University, I had always participated in my schools fashion show and had people in my corner telling me to take modeling seriously. Upon my last year of college, I decided to create my own shoots and fell in love with the art and the way I could express myself without speech.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
If I am not modeling, I am working at my day job at a Health Care Facility and my side job as a personal trainer.
3. Whats your most embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing moment would be slipping down the stairs on my way home at NY Penn Station.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love the way I can easily showcase my talents to the world and have a chance to be recognized. The only thing I hate about social media is the amount of negative energy spread.
5. Describe your personal style?!
My style is more of a grown and sexy look. I like to wear nice fitted clothing to show the definition of my body.
6. Favorite part of your body?!
Every inch of my body is a blessing created by my momma.
7. Where are your roots?
I am a Nigerian/American with both parents born and raised in Nigeria.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with?
One celebrity I would like to get naughty with is Amara La Negra
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I am a very good basketball player and was recognized as top 100 best basketball players in NJ in High School. In addition, I am a pretty solid snowboarder.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
The most interesting stories online is the rapper Tekashi 69 case, which is one of the most mind blowing stories in America right now.