Name: Olatunde ayoola
Age: 22 years
Hometown: le havre, France
Agency: people international🇫🇷 & privilege🇫🇷
1. How did you get into modeling?
I started runway shows with an association in my hometown back in 2014, since we have no agency.. So I quickly fell in love with modelling. So when I became the mister of my state, it boosted my modelling career.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I go to school and hang out with friends
3. Whats the strangest thing you have done on set?
Nothing really strange but if I’ll have to pick one.. it was me laughing really hard and pointing to the air without anything being funny and nothing to look at in the air.. but for the sake of modelling I had to make it look real.. haha
4. Any fashion week/casting survival tips?
Always be yourself. Be natural because when you are fake it’s not interesting becaus at the end of the daythe true you comes out
5. Describe your personal style
My personal style is so simple. I’ll put up some pictures..
6. Whats your grooming regime – any beauty or workout tips?!
I go to gym 4 times a week and eat 7 healthy food.. you need to eat to grow and have a good rest to stay healthy.
7. Where are your roots?
I am a Nigerian
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Haha.. that would be karrueche tran.. she’s gorgeous
9. Do you have any special Talents?
10. How much of your success do you credit to the education you had?
All. My Nigerian parents are no joke, Nigerians know that. So, everything I do is with God first, respect and dedication.