Name: Nickolas Cortez
Height: 6′ Ft
Hometown: West Village NYC
Agency: Not Signed Yet
1. How did you get into modeling?
I got into modeling by first focusing on my body goals to become fit and lean ( Which Took me about a year). Once I felt satisfied with my build, I started exposing myself to photographers and the feeling of modeling just came natural.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I’m a Fashion Stylist at ARI SoHo, a fantastic cook, and an Actor.
You can also catch me at the gym the majority of the time.
3. Whats the strangest thing you have done on set?
The strangest thing I have done on set is being covered in chocolate syrup. I was a great time, but also very Sticky!
4. Any fashion week/casting survival tips?
The fashion week/casting survival is to get at LEAST 8 hours of sleep and stay Hydrated because
Hydration is the key to life!
5. Describe your personal style
My type of style the majority of the time is Preppy with a twist and I take it from there.
6. Whats your grooming regime – any beauty or workout tips?!
I love keeping some scruff on sometimes, I love making homemade masks with Charcoal or Oatmeal.
And as for working out, i recommend switching yuor workouts up and let your muscles be exposed to some new sensations.
7. Where are your roots?
I am a proud Ecuadorian, Colombian, and Turkish Man.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
One celebrity I would get naughty with is Chris Evans!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
My special talents include Cooking, Style, Acting, Drawing/Painting, Music discoverer, and dancing.
10. How much of your success do you credit to the education you had?
The amount of success that I can credit my success is decent… but not enough.
My goal is to continue my consistency to take to and beyond my goals.