Name: Nathaniel Hunt
Hometown: Glen Burnie, MD
1. How did you get into modeling?
I started modeling first through dance photography. I found I loved creating images that were physical and strong but also vulnerable and intimate. That was the catalyst for me to dive into modeling more.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Dancing! I currently dance for the Metropolitan Opera Ballet.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Fly myself to South Africa to meet a guy I met online. It ended up being a wonderful experience and is one of sweetest people I know.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love the access to so many different artists creating and collaborating. Being able to see their own all on the simplicity of a phone is quite incredible.
I hate the censorship. Art is meant to change minds and inspire change, and the heavy display of censorship discounts the many artists who are trying to be a catalyst for that change.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I have two styles really: (1) athletic where I am wearing my Lululemon jacket and pants and adidas sneakers or (3) urban chill, where its a skinny jean with a oversize sweater and my Dr. Martens.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Personable. Compassionate. Resilient.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
Glen Burnie, MD. The best thing about my hometown is my family. All my immediate family still lives there. My parents still live in my childhood house and my older sister and her family lives maybe 10 minutes away. So it’s my family. For sure.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Jason Momoa, please and thank you!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Hmmmm. I make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I can whistle. Some pretty cool dance moves. My shower head thinks I can sing really well.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
Wow the MOST interesting!? Hmmm I think it’s a tie between everything going on politically, this Netflix series called When They See Us (which is MUST see), and all the art and culture being express creatively.