Name: Nathaniel Adam Bell
Hometown: Birmingham, AL
Agency: no agency right now
1. How did you get into modeling?
I wanted to travel and make money but also wanted to see what it was like so I signed with an agency back in my hometown and the rest history.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I’m mostly busy with school these days but I love going to see movies, concerts, stand up comedy, hiking, and relaxing with family and friends when I can.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Besides randomly getting into modeling, I’d have to say up and moving to a new city to start a new life with no place to live yet.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love being able to connect with people so easily, allowing for better communication and branding for business. What I hate is how much of a distraction it can be. It can definitely be toxic but I do think the pros outweighs the cons.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I’m a jeans and t shirt guy at heart but I wear a lot of workout gear as well so- Nike and adidas. For fragrance brands I love Tommy Hilfigure, Calvin Klein, and Armani
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Genuine, honest, independent
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I’m a southern boy from Birmingham, Alabama. I still enjoy going home to visit family and friends and going to local breweries to grab drinks.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
I love me some Gal Gadot. She’s my wonderwoman.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Besides being a professional nap taker and I can also do a backflip 🤷🏼♂️
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
I just think all the podcasts and online streaming options we have now are incredible. There’s literally some sort of content for any type of person. It’s great!
Pat Lee (@pat_lee)
Joem Bayawa (@joembayawaphotography)
Emily Finger (@fingerprintsphotography)
Josh Mclaughlin (@joshmc84)