(also known as rapper and artist Lovell Lykaon)
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
1. How did you get into modeling?
I started getting into modeling when I was 9 years old. I went to some local agencies through out Georgia which taught me basics of modeling how to pose walk and how the industry works.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
If I’m not modeling I am working on my rap career and my graphic design company.
3. Whats your most embarrassing moment?
I have many but I would say the time I was doing a photoshoot with another model and I ending up falling and knocking over buckets of blue paint. It was so much on me and the clothes I looked like a smurf.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love how you can use social media for everything now from networking to sharing your creativity.
I hate the negativity of some people who post mean comments because they fear what they don’t understand.
5. Describe your personal style?!
My style is somewhat edgy and street depending on the season.
6. Favorite part of your body?!
My favorite part would be my face.
7. Where are your roots?
Im not sure exactly everything about my roots but I do know I have Native American and African in my family.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
I shouldn’t say this but I really like Keiynan Lonsdale from the movie Love Simon.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Yes I sing, rap, dance, cook, and do photography.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
I am a nerd at moments and I stay on apples news with that being said Im also a gamer so I would say the most interesting thing online is the new technology and the way things are developing for the next year.