Height: 6′ 2″
Hometown: Zacatecas, Mexico
Agency: Blck Agency
1. How did you get into modeling?
It was by invitation of photographers and designers in Guadalajara, Mexico.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
When I´m not modeling I am carrying a normal life. But also I write for magazines.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Talk with Dan Laustsen because I posted a black and white Instagram picture.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
The thing that I love is that you can be seen by people all around the world. The thing that I hate is when people get obsessed with it and you lose the perception of real life.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Comfortable and relaxed, with unique clothes that have an authentic touch.
My favorite brands are Paul Smith, Kenzo, Acne, Nicole Sutor, Yohji Yamamoto, Saint Lauren and DSQUARED2.
My favorite fragances are Burberry Brit Splash and Curve
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Authentic, creative, spontaneous.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
In Guadalajara and Zacatecas, Mexico. You can eat, climb a mountain and have a relaxing time in my hometown
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Get together ideas and concepts for shootings.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
CASTLEVANIA IN NETFLIX