Name: Jay Lev
Hometown: Oxford, uk
1. How did you get into modeling?
I got into modelling through photography and wedding workshop days/weekends and branched out from there.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
If I’m not modelling I’m in the gym lifting weights or training in martial arts.
3. Whats the strangest thing you have done on set?
laid on broken glass shirtless for a mad max/post apocalyptic style shoot.
4. Any fashion week/casting survival tips?
always be yourself, you became a model to show you! never lose that!
5. Describe your personal style?
I am an alternative, tattooed viking looking mode/fighter. my tattoos are very much my accessories
6. Whats your grooming regime – any beauty or workout tips?!
sunbeds/tans are a must. studio lights are bright and can make you loo very pale. always moisturise your skin and as for workout hit the weights 4 -5 times a week. cardio is inportant if like me you can’t stand the thought of walking on a treadmill for hours. take up a sport, is cardio without the chore.
7. Where are your roots?
my roots are from a sleepy little town outside of oxfordshire uk. not much happens, nothing much here. anything you want you have to go out and chase because it will not come to you.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Kylie minogue! no doubt!!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I’m a life long martial artist. trained in multiple disciplines and have competed in all. my party trick at 5ft9 is to be able to kick incredibly high!
10. How much of your success do you credit to the education you had?
I made many mistakes as a young person so i can’t credit any of my success to conventional schooling. if i could go back and do it all again and do it right this time i would. we make our own success. i believe that. but a good education is a great help from the start.