1. Please describe yourself and your brand and its evolution in the past seasons.
We are still growing as a brand and I think each season we focus more on designing garments that are masculine and sporty yet also reflect the elegance of men, creating a link between sportiness and sophistication.
The most difficult thing is to find a balance between innovation and commerciality, men are very intuitive when it comes to buying clothes, so I try to find a balance in my design to reach a wider audience.
3. What sources of inspiration are your biggest influence?
For me there is no bigger resource with a more infinite amount of ideas then the human race, or to be human.
4. What was your favorite collection so far?
I enjoy seeing how the collection comes to life.
5. How much of your success do you credit to the education you had?
I think that success does not depend so much on education. I much rather believe that success is synonymous with effort and hard work.
6. What genre of music best describes your collection?
I would say a mixture of what I personally like, a mix as I am, which can be from electronic music through to R&B to alternative quiet music.
7. How do you choose your models for your shows and campaings?
We take a lot of care in the models that we choose. We look for boys that provoke some sensation, either sexual attraction, something pleasant or simply surprising.
8. Do you have any favourite male models?
Not really! I like to work with new faces, most of them are guys who strive to do their job well, are young and learn fast.
They often positively surprise me!
9. Where do you plan to take your brand next?
We want to grow to become an internationally recognised brand, but for now our next step will be to open our online shopwhen our SS18 collection will hit stores