1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
Touring is currently on hold, but for sure will be putting a couple if IG lives/livestreams out there.
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
– love learnings songs in different languages (to date: Spanish, French, German, Farsi, Portugese)
– incredibly proud to be part of the LGBTQ+ community
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit?
A few… but bad habits include: randomly abbreviating words no one understands, turning anything into a musical moment, and honking (prob the tiniest bit too much). My guilty pleasure for sure is drinking Monster energy drinks: at least one a day, as many as 5/6… I know
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
soccer & improv (I know what, a combo)
7. Being on stage feels like….!
transcending to be the most authentic version of myself. Feels like flying. Like breathing with such ease.
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favourite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
Must have: a pair of good chunky shoes
Favorite Fashion Brand: John Varvatos, McQueen, Puma, Jeremy Scott, Givenchy
Fragrance: K by Dolce & Gabbana; Luna Rossa Sport by Prada;
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Are there any artists who have created the space for you to be so comfortable in your skin – gave you the confidence to be authentic?
Absolutely: artists like George Michael, Elton John, David Bowie and Madonna have all in their own ways had to go through their struggles, face public opinion and their demons to ultimately find the strength to be who they are at the core. Because of them, I don’t feel like I have to pretend, I have to conform, or be anything other than who I am.