Name: Girard C. Kaven
Hometown: Born in Longmont, Co but Texas Raised
1. How did you get into modeling?
I was practically raised working towards becoming a model. My family has always supported and encouraged me as a model. I’ve had photoshoots with about every member in my family, on every type of camera. Including a disposable Kodak.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
If I’m not modeling I’m dancing, drawing/painting , working on new beats or writing lyrics I think of.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Man, that actually could be a really extensive list!
Let’s narrow it down to drinking a blended two day old happy meal cold. In front of the entire youth church camp in order to win a contest, and Yeah, lol I won!
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love that there is a level platform, giving anyone the power to build and create their own brand. Also, connecting them with the legitimate industry leaders who can help that grow.
However, I dislike that social media has also created plastic, idealistic, fantasies of a perfect life.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My style is eclectic and mood changing, I’m a chameleon! And my fragrance.. well, being honest. 2 day old sweet man musk!
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Three words to describe me:
– creative – down to earth – and confident as hell lol
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I’m a country boy. Born and raised on a ranch. Nearest town is 15 miles lol you get creative!
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Michael B. Jordan.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I can do a back handspring into a backflip!
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
The most interesting thing online to me would either be the Spanish to English translator, or online pizza order/delivery!!! BEST EVER!
Photo Credits: Buck Sanchez IG: @BUCKZCLOSET