Instagram: @Gabriella__Ross & @Breakbreakfashions
1. Please discribe yourself and your brand and its evolution in the past seasons.
The brand started as ready to wear urban street style, with the years it has transformed with inspirations that have came from traveling, art, meeting different people and just the emotions I’m feeling and concepts I want to express.
2. Best and toughest part of designing a menswear collection.
The best part of designing mens wear is the flexibility and uniqueness of having a man dressed in attitudes that give a hint of whole the man. For me there isn’t a tough part to designing mens pieces I create for bold men that are fearless and with just one piece he is showing the world that.
3. What sources of inspiration are your biggest influence?
People that I meet & Anything that involves art.
4. What was your favorite collection so far?
The comic book collection because to the story
5. How much of your success do you credit to the education you had?
Mostly all of I went to a art school so thats where I knew creating meant so much to me and pursuing it made me feel alive.
6. What genre of music best describes your collection?
Pop, hip hop and r&b
7. How do you choose your models for your shows and campaigns?
I usually put out castings on model mayhem, or just reach out to models through social outlets
8. Do you have any favorite male models?
I can’t choose a favorite because each model brings different things to the table
9. Where do you plan to take your brand next?
Paris fashion week!
10. Beside fashion – do you have any special talents?
Singing in the shower lol, no my voice is horrible. I would say poetry, as a kid it was another outlet for me to let out any and every emotion.