Name: David Anthony Pinder
Height: 5′ 11″
Hometown: Fargo, ND
1. How did you get into modeling?
I’ve always been in front of a camera since I play drums in a few bands, and modeling just ended up flowing into the mix.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I am drumming in my two bands, Highland and Elovay.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
As a teenager, I used to break into abandoned buildings on a regular basis. The cops would show up periodically.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I have a love/hate relationship with social media. It acts as a great place to self-promote and to connect with others, but it also is another thing to add on the list of „to-dos“.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My personal style is very street/skate oriented. Some of my favorite brands include Vans, All Saints, Filson, and Louis Vuitton.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
A risk taker.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
My roots definitely stem from a mix of my local music scene back home and midnight bonfires by a lake.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
Teenage me had a crush on Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I have been playing the drums for 15 years.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
DEFINITELY the raid on Area 51. I can’t wait to get my own Alien.
Photo Credits: Andy Europa