Name: Danny Howarth
Agency: AlphaFit Has shot me so far
1. How did you get into modeling?
Through competing, I’ve now done fitness model shoots because of getting into shape for my fitness model competitions.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Training or eating haha! Most of my time is spent in the gym, training or working.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
The most difficult thing I’ve ever done are my competition preps. They’re gruelling and it takes a lot of mental strength to get through it.
4. Whats your life moto?
As cliche as it sounds, life is far too short. Chase your damn dreams and be the best you can possibly be at them. Reach for greatness.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Favourite brands, Many! – Gymshark, Calvin Klein, VQ , Alphalete. Hera. Favourite fragrance would have to be Million for sure.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Many people ask this and I really struggle answering. I have so many different songs for different moods. But the route of my motivation and the one I probably connect the most with is melodic dubstep / NCS songs. I also love slow songs to pose to, because I believe bodybuilding is an art.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
My roots are Burnley! I’m half Spanish, Half English. The best thing to do in my hometown in my opinion is have a great training session, get some food at Dominos, and enjoy a night at the cinema.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
I’m in a very committed relationship with my beautiful girlfriend Luce. But, I’d love to train with Aj Ellison.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Not really. Other than being good at lifting haha!
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
WBFF and the Fitness community. I love engaging and getting to know more competitors in the industry.
Photo Credits: @alphafitphotography