Name: Chandler Carney
Height: 5′ 10″
Hometown: Nashville, TN
Agency: Taylor Kelsaw Management
1. How did you get into modeling?
I began posting pictures on instagram that I had taken of myself and then Taylor Kelsaw Management and I found each other…voila!
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I spend most of my time hiking up in the mountains, reading, and attending as many concerts and music festivals as time will allow.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
That’d probably would be the first time I’d ever visited NYC. I spent a week there alone and coming from a smaller town in the south, it was quite a culture shock.
4. What’s your life moto?
My motto/goal is to leave everyone I come in contact with more elevated than when I met them!
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Depends on the day. I’m currently wearing cowboy boots and bootcut jeans but tomorrow I’ll be in some skinnys with my converse. I rock whatever I’m wearing which is whatever I’m feeling at the moment, but my girl describes my style as that of one of Peter Pan’s, „Lost Boys“.
6.What genre of music best describes you?
Country today, Punk Rock tomorrow, Dubstep on Friday, and EDM on Saturday. I wasn’t made to be put in boxes.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
My roots are right outside of Nashville, Tennessee. The best thing to do in my hometown is easy, dinner at my Mama’s house. Along with the countless live music venues.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
Hmmm…currently I’d have to say Alexandra Daddario!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I’m a pretty good rugby player and I can ride bulls. I can also change a tire, lay a floor, run some cable, and put up drywall.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?