Name: Carlos Marco Fresneda
Hometown: Petrer, Spain
1. How did you get into modeling?
My parents saw me potential in the modeling world and decided to take the plunge.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Outside the modeling world I dedicate myself to music, I like to write my own lyrics, and it helps me a lot to free myself.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Getting to where I am now, it seems to me something of great merit and to keep in mind that a person manages to fulfill his dreams in the times that we are, where the rest of the people try to step on them.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
For me the best are all the possibilities that it offers you when it comes to expanding and when it comes to running a company or to work, and the worst is the freedom so wide that anyone can upload whatever they want, for better or worse.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I do not have a very defined style, if I had to opt for one, it would be an urban style, since it is the one I use the most, brands like Nike, Adidas etc … They are the ones that define me most, the perfume that I am using now is Savage by Christian Dior.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
passionate, jovial, noble
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
The truth is that I don’t have roots, I don’t feel anchored anywhere, I like to see the world and travel, I feel that my only roots are my parents and the people with whom I have grown up.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I don’t know if it counts, but I’m pretty good at singing without having taken singing lessons in my life
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
In my opinion YouTube is the most interesting online platform at the moment, because it gives you instant information on any topic