Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
I’m a lovesick cowboy hailing from Kansas who writes songs and sings them.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
I just released my new single „To Break Hers“ along with the music video. It’s a really personal, raw song from me about a relationship from my past that I had with a woman before coming out. I have an EP coming soon around the corner!
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
-I’m inspired by classic country and rock and roll like Johnny Cash, Elvis, and The Everly Brothers
-My main instrument is piano which I learned from a young age, but I taught myself to play the guitar and I write on it a lot
-Another big inspo for me is old movies. I grew up on classic movie musicals like Oklahoma!, Sound of Music, and The Wizard of Oz (my favorite as a small town boy from Kansas)
-I love a good country bar which is why I centered the music video for my song „Oh Hot Damn!“ around a line dance
-Small town living is really where my heart is, and I’m happy I’ve gotten to spend some time in the countryside during the pandemic
4. What can we expect 2020 from you?
Listen to my new single „To Break Hers“ as well as watch the music video, and stay tuned for my EP coming before the end of the year.
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit?
Diet Dr. Pepper. Ugh. I was into Dr. Pepper and gave it up and then someone had me try Diet DP and now I’m hooked on that.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
7. Being on stage feels like….!
…it did when I was a freshman in high school playing Curly in Oklahoma! except now I get to be me and sing my own songs
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favorite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
Must Have: My Cowboy Boots
Favorite Fragrance: Creed Aventus
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Who are your favorite RuPaul Drag Queens and why? Sasha Velour (I’m in awe of her talent and storytelling through drag) & Alyssa Edwards (HILARIOUS and I want to be BFF with her)