1. How did you get into modeling?
I fell into it if I’m honest and still unsure if I’m even into it yet. What does one have to have done to be classed as a model? In any case, I have always enjoyed being part of editorials for friends or the very talented Stephanie (@stephaniesiansmith) and as my portfolio has expanded I’ve had photographers popping up on Instagram asking to take my photo … which I rarely say no to. I’m always looking to find new angles of myself or transform into someone else.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I am training to be an actor, hiding out in a coffee shop (Mughead Coffee, New Cross being a favourite) or at some sort of jazz gig.
3. Whats your most embarrassing moment?
Russell Howard once walked past me at The Olympics and for some reason, without thinking, I shouted after him „RUSSELL!“ like he was my best friend who didn’t recognise me, naturally, we were both very confused by the encounter and after an awkward stare we decided to walk away before it got any worse.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love learning from others, I hate facetune.
5. Describe your personal style?!
Fitted, colourful, and avoiding anything labelled ’skinny‘
6. Favorite part of your body?!
My hair (and bum)
7. Where are your roots?
My roots are in rugby, ballet, and the black country.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
‚m a professional accompanist and I can blow through my ears
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
TED talks … I’m severely addicted