Kind of Style: SPORT FASHION Aesthetics
1. Please discribe yourself and your brand and its evolution in the past seasons.
Le Fix is an international lifestyle band founded in 1999 out of love to art and clothing. We are a group of artists, designers and creatives with strong roots in Copenhagen exploring the creative space with freedom to unfold the individual and mutual potential, balancing the fine line between fashion and art
2. Best and toughest part of designing a menswear collection.
The Good part of designing menswear collection is great getting more challenging regards more wild and not so boring like the past many years – So then theToughest is to developing the fine line between this new developing
3. What sources of inspiration are your biggest influence?
We are getting mostly inspired by vintage 70.80 90ties sports styles
4. What was your favorite collection so far?
We always like the newest collection best
5. How much of your success do you credit to the education you had?
It is hard to say Im educated with really high end brands like developing samples for brands like Burberry and the mix of my graffiti background -so I will say it is a big mix of both worlds – also today it seems like being self made is success – but I really belive a mix must be the best for me at least
6. What genre of music best describes your collection?
This season it is very inspired by Techno / Electronic music – but it changes a lot I have used Nirvana a lot I like when you can feel the nerve and style connected to the music
7. How do you choose your models for your shows and campaigns?
This is actually something we really use time for choosing – as this is best way of showing the style with right model. so sometimes we like a feminism touch and other times we want more hard look – we defintly like the mix of it as well – also concerning not using to thin models even though it happens now and then – but we are seeking more natural look
8. Do you have any favorite male models?
It really change concerning where we are so we never stuck with only 1 look but we also wants to use guys that has other things going on – like in art scene, music or even in politic movements or just being cool ambasaduers that is not like really famous for public – but more on daily base in our localenvirement.
9. Where do you plan to take your brand next?
We always looks for new stories to tell – this is very high target telling small stories from our daily thoughts – and get them canalized out as small unimportant things getting very important by telling them.
10. Beside fashion – do you have any special talents?
I come from the Graffiti and art scene – and that is actually first and foremost my drive 🙂