Hometown: St. Louis Missouri
1. How did you get into modeling?
After successfully documenting my standing jump progress on video during workouts, I began documenting my progress as I developed my physique. Ultimately, those videos helped me expand on multiple social media sites, connecting with potential sponsors, and growing my brand.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Building my internet fan base, going to school, working out, building my portfolio, and traveling
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Making a YouTube video of me approaching random anonymous girls at a mall and then asking them to take my picture — just before the shot, I’d tear off my shirt
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love all the different types of people I get to interact with, learn from, and create relationships with.
I hate it when I see that someone is using or has used my pictures and videos to catfish others.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My favorite fragrance is Creed
My favorite workout wear is Jed North
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
St. Louis Missouri – Best thing to do in my hometown is visit the arch!
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Opening the fridge with my shoulder blade
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
Models, and influencers‘ travel and lifestyle
Photos by Carlos Trey Salazar